- Day tour to Heidelberg (about 50km). Visit Heidelberg’s historic city centre with its world famous castle and enjoy a cruise on the Neckar river afterwards. These cruises either go to Neckarsteinach (1.5 hours) or to Eberbach (3.5 hours).
- Day tour to Rothenburg ob der Tauber (about 120 km), possibly the most beautiful medieval town with half-timbered houses in Germany. This tour can be combined with a tour of the romantic valley of the river Jagst (Castle of Götz of Berlichingen, Schöntal Monastery).
- Day trip through the Odenwald region including the towns of Amorbach, Michelstadt, Miltenberg, Eberbach. Further information is available at www.odenwald-tourismus.de.
- Day trip to the Castle of Ludwigsburg. Afterwards you can visit the popular Wilhelma wildlife sanctuary in Stuttgart (about 80km).
- Visit Speyer and its world-famous cathedral. Afterwards visit the Garden of the Schwetzingen Castle (about 120km).
- Visit the Bruchsal Baroque Castle and the Monastery of Maulbronn, a world-heritage listed treasure of our region (about 100km)
Half day trips
- Visit Burg Guttenberg (Guttenberg Castle, ca. 15km) and its famous bird sanctuary. Daily bird shows at 11:00am and 3:00pm. Afterwards you can take the short drive to Bad Wimpfen (ca. 25km) or you could go on a boat trip to Gundelsheim (ca. 1 hour).
- The Museum of Technology in Sinsheim (ca. 30km) offers many attractions for young and old. Detailed information is available at www.technik-museum.de.
- Visit the „Madonnenländchen“ (Region around Eberstadt) and the world-famous Eberstadt Cave (ca. 25km).
- Visit Burg Hornberg (Hornberg Castle) and its vinery (ca. 6km).
- Visit Schloß Zwingenberg (ca. 12km).
- See Kloster Schöntal (Schöntal monastery, near Jagsthausen, ca. 25km)